CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, October 30, 2003

okay. so last night i slept at 4plus. woke up this morning at 12. slept again from 2-4. and then from 5-6... goodness. and yet now my eyes are still watery. im still sleept. i've got a horrible cough. ugh.

so my fucking irritating cousin.. had to say this to HER mom.. infront of MY sister and MY mother. "whoa.. danny kor kor only come to the family when he need us horh." this resulted in a quarrel between my bro and my sis. which also resulted in ME.. getting lectures from MY mom and MY sis about how SIMILIAR i am to danny kor kor and how i will end up like him and how i should PREVENT ending up like him. stupid cousin. of all things to say. no manners. ugh.

so i got scoldings yesterday and today. about everything.. they're nuts. jumping to conclusions here there everywhere. got so pissed i cut my hand. as usual.. but they wont notice larh. never did, never will. buttt. i would like them to see it.. but not like they actually do give a shit about me.

so i cried yesterday and today. eyes all puffy. UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home